Sportsandhobbies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss favorite sports and hobbies

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seattle Harbor

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seattle Harbor  Empty Seattle Harbor Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:05 am

Koen

Koen

Seattle Harbor is a logical starting point for any West Coast road tour. As you know Seattle is famous for local breweries that offer live indie music clubs, serve delicious craft beers, and Seattle Seahawks.
So go to Seattle and enjoy having fun there.

I wanna take the bus tours west coast.

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

2Seattle Harbor  Empty Re: Seattle Harbor Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:16 am

Grace

Well, I am very grateful for your suggestion. Because this time I am free of, my office work I have decided to enjoy the Seattle Harbor trip. Before I will go there. I want to ask you can share which things will make my trip more amazing and attractive. I am waiting for your response. Reply to me fast.

3Seattle Harbor  Empty Re: Seattle Harbor Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:10 pm

Nathmy

I completely agree with you Seattle Harbor is such a perfect way to try something new. This could be a favorite point for those travelers who have never been there and wanna enjoy the hustle and bustle of this city. I highly recommend you all go there for enjoy its nightlife.

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

4Seattle Harbor  Empty Re: Seattle Harbor Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:16 pm

Grace

Nathmy! I am very thankful for your good suggestion. So, I must add this to my card list and enjoy the Nightlife of Seattle Harbor and come back from this trip with great memories. I am so excited about this trip. Do you have any trip planning for these days?

5Seattle Harbor  Empty Re: Seattle Harbor Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:27 pm

Anabell

That sounds like a great trip plan and seems to be exciting to me. Also consider Pike Place Market to get the best and unique shopping experiences. Secondly don't forget to check in for Space Needle to enjoy most panoramic city views from a high point. And if you have interest in art, the Museum of Pop Culture, the Chihuly Garden and Glass exhibit  is a good place to consider as well. Last but not the least don't forget to enjoy the ferry ride to Bainbridge Island that offers stunning views and grab many visitors towards it. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum