Sportsandhobbies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss favorite sports and hobbies

You are not connected. Please login or register

Because of the winter vocation,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Because of the winter vocation, Empty Because of the winter vocation, Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:12 pm

Grace

This time I am free because of the winter vacation. So, I have decided to book a trip for 3-Day New York/New Jersey to Secret Caverns/Watkins Glen, Toronto, Thousand Islands, Niagara Falls US & Canada Side Tour. I am so happy for enjoying this trip. I am damn sure we will be back from this trip with great memories. Do you have any opinion about my tour?

Can you share some information about cheap vacation packages from nyc?

2Because of the winter vocation, Empty Re: Because of the winter vocation, Sat May 11, 2024 12:42 pm

Nathmy

Oh buddy, it's my bad that I am here after so long. I cant reply to you properly and for now, wanna say should think about the summer vacation and for this will advise you to just go to Cancun. Cause this is a nice place where travelers like to enjoy different activities. Let me know if have you ever been there or also share your winter vacation experience as well.

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum