Sportsandhobbies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss favorite sports and hobbies

You are not connected. Please login or register

Japan attractions,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Japan attractions, Empty Japan attractions, Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:37 am

Grace

Fushimi Inari Taisha
Kinkaku-ji
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
Meiji Jingu
Osaka Castle
Nara Park
Atomic Bomb Dome
Imperial Palace
These are the best attractive places in Japan. What do you say about these attractions?

Would you like to enjoy bus tour from las vegas to antelope canyon?

2Japan attractions, Empty Re: Japan attractions, Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:08 pm

Nathmy

Japan's best attractions you have mentioned here. I like them and wanna say that spending time in the cherry season is my dream. I wanna go there and am willing to learn about the best tips that help me to travel there trouble-free.

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

3Japan attractions, Empty Re: Japan attractions, Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:49 pm

Grace

Well, I am so happy to see your fast reply. Yes! You will enjoy their Cherry Blossom trip. The cherry blossom season is starting in late March and early April. So, I suggest must take your camera and enjoy a great time there. All the best for your trip.

4Japan attractions, Empty Re: Japan attractions, Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:54 pm

Nathmy

Cherry Blossom in japan is seriously fantastic for travelers. I love the way of exploring nature and belive me guys this was just credible for me. I love exciting places like this and wanna know are you interested in watching photos?

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

5Japan attractions, Empty New Commer Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:01 pm

Anzhelina

Yeah, All those attractions that you have mentioned above are truly amazing and I want to talk about Nara Park. Nara Park is one of my favorite spots and the largest park in central Nara. I visited with my family last month. I saw many people come there with their families and friends. This is the best picnic spot where you guys can enjoy photography, and wildlife, or also can communicate with new people. Let me know, how was your experience regarding this attraction?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum